=*TWS*= Together We Stand
Welcome To The *TWS* Forums,

Voice Chat Is On GSC ( www.getGSC.com )
Any Questions Can Be Solved Simply By Registering & Messaging A Moderator/Admin [Lil_Brat or Ł3G3ÑĐ4ЯY_B4Ñ4Ñ4™️]

*NOTE*
Most of the forum is not allowed to guests so dont waste your time trying to spy

Thank You
Welcome To The *TWS* Forums,

Voice Chat Is On GSC ( www.getGSC.com )
Any Questions Can Be Solved Simply By Registering & Messaging A Moderator/Admin [Lil_Brat or Ł3G3ÑĐ4ЯY_B4Ñ4Ñ4™️]

*NOTE*
Most of the forum is not allowed to guests so dont waste your time trying to spy

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together We Stand Group Forums

HomeElite Fighters Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the TWS Together We Stand Group Forums!
TWS FULL ALLIED LIST IS STILL TO BE CONFIRMED SO FAR IS IT AS FOLLOWS: *ALLIED*: EFC, PST, DOW, DSH, THC. *NAP'S*: SEA, DOW. *CAUTION*: ADI, 4DI, 777, AAA, PIR
Top posters
Ł3G3ÑĐ4ЯY_B4Ñ4Ñ4™ (105)
hmmm Wars and Naps Vote_lcaphmmm Wars and Naps Voting_barhmmm Wars and Naps Vote_rcap 
Wackyedd (48)
hmmm Wars and Naps Vote_lcaphmmm Wars and Naps Voting_barhmmm Wars and Naps Vote_rcap 
Ligh†wolfii (43)
scorch216 (30)
firemedic13 (22)
shamen20 (15)
lastminute (14)
Goldain (12)
yiasoo (9)
Lil_Brat (9)
Poll
Would You Use The Forum More If You Got Rewarded For It??
Yes
hmmm Wars and Naps Vote_lcap94%hmmm Wars and Naps Vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
No
hmmm Wars and Naps Vote_lcap6%hmmm Wars and Naps Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Eddykhan

Our users have posted a total of 344 messages in 73 subjects
EFC Clan Chat

hmmm Wars and Naps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lastminute
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

hmmm Wars and Naps Empty
PostSubject: hmmm Wars and Naps   hmmm Wars and Naps EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 pm

I think that it is in the best interest to ally with several big clans. (Which we are)

For hunting u know when we go hunt a certain clan (AAA for example), we should only hunt those who would shoot at us first such as AAA clan.

We should have the right to vote on declaring wars (such on AAA....i'm just pissed off cause i got killed 2 times by AAA, and so did a few clan members and NAPS).
Back to top Go down
Wackyedd
EFC Forum Master
EFC Forum Master
Wackyedd

hmmm Wars and Naps Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm Wars and Naps   hmmm Wars and Naps EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:39 pm

lastminute wrote:
I think that it is in the best interest to ally with several big clans. (Which we are)

For hunting u know when we go hunt a certain clan (AAA for example), we should only hunt those who would shoot at us first such as AAA clan.

We should have the right to vote on declaring wars (such on AAA....i'm just pissed off cause i got killed 2 times by AAA, and so did a few clan members and NAPS).

We are currently working on partnerships between several major clans such as:

ADI - 4DI - THC - 777 - DSH

We have already shut off an alliance with ADI and more information about that will follow.

When we are allied with these big clans, who are also allies with each other we will be forced to go into war with clans such as AAA, TCS ect.

I want to make sure that all members are informed about this and you guys will make the final decision, I am just gathering all information (- alot of clans like us Smile -)

I will make an updated post later with allies and NAP's, and also a little proposal for you all..

See you all in the water Smile

Wack

EFC Wingman
Back to top Go down
https://clanefc.darkbb.com

hmmm Wars and Naps
Page 1 of 1